gPROMS training courses
Global system analysis (GSA) (AM: half day)
Global system analysis (GSA) allows the comprehensive exploration of the behaviour of a system over domains of any user-selected subset of its input variables ('factors'), and output variables ('responses').
This provides a quick and easy way to explore the complex process design and operational decision space systematically via hundreds or even thousands of executions using high-fidelity models, rather than via point activities using manually repeated simulation runs.
PSE's GSA capabilities can be used to extricate value from virtually any existing gPROMS model. In this workshop, we will cover:
- How to define input factors and attribute uncertainty to these
- How to define output responses / key performance indicators of interest
- How global system analysis can make the most of available computational resources via the high-performance computing (HPC) option
- How to explore different types of analyses, including uncertainty analysis and sensitivity analysis
- How to easily inspect results using tables, histograms and scatter plots
Who should attend?
The workshop is aimed at process engineers and technology managers from the Oil & Gas, Refining, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Food & Beverage and Specialty Chemicals industries who have a strong interest in exploring the process design and operational decision space
Please drop us an email for the dates and the course you would like to register for and we would get in touch.