The PSE website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- All pages use a cascading style sheet, to enhance consistency of style elements across the site.
- All text uses relative font sizes. Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the appropriate option in your browser.
- Graphical text is kept to a minimum.
- All images have alternative text to aid text-only viewing or viewing on different devices, and ensure visibility of relevant graphics to search engines.
- The use of colour to convey information is kept to a minimum.
- All site links use text rather than graphic links.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
- All pages have been validated for a minimum of HTML 4.01 Transitional compliance using the validator at validator.w3.org.
We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines.
Downloading pdf documents
You can also obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS from the Freedom Scientific website.
This site has been tested in:
- Internet Explorer (from 6.0 upwards)
- Mozilla Firefox (from 1.0.6 upwards)
If you have difficulty accessing the site, or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to tell us by emailing [email protected].
To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre