In most large pharmaceutical organisations the development of drugs, from R&D through tech transfer to commercial manufacturing, is a complex and costly process. It often involves large experimental programmes that consume rare and expensive materials, resources and time to develop, scale-up and establish robust manufacturing processes that deliver on-spec products.
The newly formed Centre of Excellence for Pharmaceutical Formulation & Manufacture is a single-point service for pharmaceutical organisations to reduce the time and cost spent on the drug development process while, at the same time, optimising process operation and product performance. The Centre combines PSE’s industry-leading capabilities in predictive modelling software for pharmaceutical processes with the Research Center Pharmaceutical Engineering’s (RCPE) extensive experimental expertise, facilities and specialist software.
Depending on your requirements, the Centre of Excellence for Pharmaceutical Formulation & Manufacture can work collaboratively with your experts or provide complete turnkey solutions.
In this webinar you will learn more about:
- The new Centre of Excellence and how it operates
- How the Centre of Excellence can help pharmaceutical organisations reduce the time and cost of the drug development process while optimising process operation and product performance
- Experimental programmes and facilities
- Predictive process modelling
- Specialist modelling
- How to work with the Centre of Excellence for Pharmaceutical Formulation & Manufacture
|Sean Bermingham is VP Formulated Products at PSE. He is a Chemical Engineer with a PhD in crystallization from Delft University of Technology and an Executive MBA from Imperial College London.|