We are excited to share that our flagship event – the Advanced Process Modelling Forum – is going virtual for 2021, and will take place on 13-15 April.
The new virtual platform will replicate our usual format, so you can still expect a lot of interesting presentations on the application of Digital Process Twins to generate value throughout the process industries, updates on the exciting developments within PSE over the last year, the academic poster session, and numerous software innovations that truly do push the boundaries of what is possible with process modelling and optimization.
Highlights of the 2019 Forum
As a reminder of what you can expect, here are some highlights of the last (2019) Forum
- Pfizer's Bob Docherty’s keynote on digital design in the pharma industry
- PSE’s launch of gPROMS Platform 6, with major new support for digital design and operations
- Presentations by GSK, Eli Lilly and UCB on Digital Twin innovation in pharma
- Mathias Oppelt of Siemens on a vision for implementing high-fidelity models within large-scale industrial digitalization initiatives
- PSE on new intelligent digital operations applications such as oil & gas field optimization, online reactor monitoring and optimization and more
- Sellafield Ltd on how advanced process modelling is playing a key role in their 100-year Effluent Management Strategy
- PSE on a new generation of non-linear Model Predictive Control tools enabled by the new gPROMS Digital Applications Platform
- How first-principle and data-driven models can be integrated using hybrid modelling
Whilst we won’t meet face-to-face this time, there are no reasons why you can’t get first row seats safely and effectively to get updated on the latest advances in Digital Design and Digital Operations applications.
We look forward to enjoying this experience with you. We’ll be in touch very soon.