Clayton Hotel Chiswick, London
24–25 March 2020 – Main event
All the information you should require is below. If you need further assistance please email Lylia Djebaili.
Advanced Process Modelling Forum 2020
Please note that all prices are excluding VAT.Main conference
- £275 - 2019 pre-registration price (by 15 December 2019)
- £350 - Super early bird (by 31 January 2020)
- £450 - Early bird (by 28 February 2020)
- £550 - Full-price registration
- £300 - One day only registration
- £300 - Academic rate (Please provide academic institution and email address)
- £175* - One workshop
- £280* - Two workshops (£140 each)
* Academics from bona-fide academic institutions may attend this event at a 50% reduction on the listed prices.
Please note that VAT at 20% will be applied to the total amount for UK based companies.
The Annual Meeting full registration fee includes:
- the informal welcome drinks reception for early arrivers on the evening of Monday 23 March
- the main conference presentation days on 24-25 March
- the conference dinner on the evening of 24 March
- breakfast, refreshments and lunch during the conference.
You are kindly asked to let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend the APMF.
In the event of you having to cancel your booking, we are happy for you to transfer your registration to a colleague. If this is not possible, our refund policy is as follows:
- More than 28 days prior to the event, you will be refunded 100% of the registration fee paid
- More than 14 days before the event, you will be refunded 50% of the registration fee paid
- Less than 14 days' notice, we will not be able to offer you a refund. However you may request a credit to be used within 18 months towards another PSE organised event or training.
To request a cancellation or to make a change, please send an email to the Event Manager at [email protected]
Clayton Hotel Chiswick
Address: 626 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RY
The rate is £155 from Sunday 22 to Friday 27 March.
This rate is inclusive of VAT and breakfast and this will expire on 23 Feb 2020.
To book a room at the Clayton: Quote the code PROC230320 via email to [email protected] or via phone +44 208 996 5200, Option 1.
Novotel London West (Hammersmith)
Address: 1 Shortlands, Hammersmith, London. W6 8DR
10% on dynamic rate, which includes breakfast.
To book a room at the Novotel, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click this link.
Step 2: Fill in the details: In the ‘destination’ field write ‘Novotel London West’. Then select your preferred dates.
Step 3: hit search
Step 4: all available options will be displayed. The preferred rate will be displayed as ‘negotiated rate1 below the price.
For any questions, please feel free to contact our event manager Lylia Djebaili at [email protected]
By Heathrow Express: The quickest way is to take the Heathrow Express to Heathrow Connect to Paddington Station (15 minutes) where you will need to transfer to taxi or bus (23, 36, 436) for the final part of your journey.
Time : 30 minutes approximately
Cost : £16.50 single / £32 return
By tube: The cheapest method of travelling to and from Heathrow Airport to Central London is by the London Underground tube service. Take the Piccadilly Line to Central London.
Time: 1 hour approximately
Cost: £5.00 approximately
By taxi: Heathrow Airport by London black taxi will take about 50 minutes and will cost approximately £60.
By train: The cheapest, fastest and most reliable form of transport is the Gatwick Express which departs every 15 minutes and takes 30 minutes to Victoria Station. A standard single journey costs £16.10 or £23.40 retun.
By taxi: Black taxis are normally easily available at Gatwick Airport but the journey will take about 1 hr 20 min and will cost at least £120.
We also have many sponsorship opportunities available. If you are interested or would like further information please email the Event Manager Lylia Djebaili.