Bringing deep process knowledge to digitalization
The Advanced Process Modelling (APM) Forum is the world's premier event covering the application of deep process knowledge to digital design and digital operations in the process industries.
The 2019 Forum will focus on how APM technology is being applied at the centre of digitalization initiatives throughout the process industries, to generate new value and competitive advantage.
It focuses on practical, effective and well-established approaches that enable process organisations to generate new value and competitive advantage rapidly and with confidence.
Plenary sessions cover technology developments in digital design and operations with such current topics as the integration of models and data, the use of global systems analysis to identify and manage risk and uncertainty, the use of hybrid data-driven and first-principles models, the application of high-fidelity models online as part of intelligent digital operations, and the exploitation of high-performance computing facilities.
In addition parallel Energy & Chemicals and Formulated Products (including Life Sciences, Food & Dairy, Home & Personal Care) tracks focus on industrial customer applications and experience.
Come to the Forum to learn more about how digital design and digital operations approaches are being applied to create new value and competitive advantage throughout industry, from leading innovators in companies as diverse as Danone, GSK, Pfizer and Sellafield Ltd.
Highlights of the 2019 Forum include:
- Pfizer's Bob Docherty’s keynote on digital design in the pharma industry
- PSE’s launch of gPROMS Platform 6, with major new support for digital design and operations
- Presentations by GSK, Eli Lilly and UCB on Digital Twin innovation in pharma
- Mathias Oppelt of Siemens on a vision for implementing high-fidelity models within large-scale industrial digitalization initiatives
- PSE on new intelligent digital operations applications such as oil and gas field optimisation, online reactor monitoring and optimisation and more
- Sellafield Ltd on how advanced process modelling is playing a key role in their 100-year Effluent Management Strategy
- PSE on a new generation of non-linear Model Predictive Control tools enabled by the new gPROMS Digital Applications Platform
- How first-principle and data-driven models can be integrated using hybrid modelling
26–27 March 2019
25 March 2019
25 March evening
26 March evening
Oil & Gas seminar:
27 March morning
Clayton Hotel Chiswick
626 Chiswick High Road
London W4 5RY