Digital design to digital operation
The Advanced Process Modelling Forum is the world's premier event focused on creating sustainable value in the process industries through the application of high-fidelity predictive process modelling and optimisation.
The 2018 Forum will focus on how this technology is being applied at the centre of digitalization initiatives throughout the process industries, to generate new value and competitive advantage.
The Forum, held on 17–18 April 2018 at the Chelsea Harbour Hotel in London, will include customer and PSE presentations on the latest developments in Advanced Process Modelling and its application to the Oil & Gas, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Life Sciences, Food & Dairy, Home & Personal Care and Energy & Environment sectors.
Come to the Forum to learn more about this key technology and how it is creating new value and competitive advantage throughout industry by leading innovators in companies as diverse as AstraZeneca, Danone, Shell, GSK, Pfizer, ExxonMobil, Procter & Gamble, SCG Chemicals and Sellafield.
- GSK's keynote on digital design in the pharma industry
- Ben Weinstein of Procter & Gamble on 20 years of leadership in model-based innovation for Home & Personal Care.
- Suracha Udomsak, R&D Director of integrated Thai petrochemicals company SCG Chemicals, on the key role of model-based technologies in innovation
- Mathias Oppelt of Siemens on a vision and practical implementation for high-fidelity models within digitalization strategies
- ExxonMobil on modelling for polymer plant design
- GSK on efficient design of robust continuous drug substance manufacturing processes
- PSE on the new high-performance computing capabilities within gPROMS, and new tools for web-based delivery of high-fidelity models to users across the organisation
- Use of oral absorption modelling for preclinical candidate selection
- Many speakers on leveraging R&D knowledge and evolving digital design to digital manufacturing processes
- Roche on crystallization & wet milling applications