|Available position:||Inside Sales – Energy & Chemicals|
|Department:||Energy & Chemicals|
|Employment basis:||Full-Time, Permanent|
|Location(s):||Hammersmith, London, UK|
|Salary range:||Competitive package|
Passionate, visionary, collaborative and professional; these are some of the things that our customers have said about PSE. From our employees’ perspective, we operate an open, diverse, multinational and flexible culture, providing independence, opportunity to innovate, early responsibility and open and respected leadership. Therefore, people tend to stay a long time and grow with the company because we have a great working environment that is friendly and supportive, with a real focus on training and development.
We are now looking for highly motivated Inside Sales professionals who have strong communication and persuasion skills along with good industry knowledge to generate new sales leads and awareness of PSE’s products and services in the Energy & Chemicals industries. These industries cover Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Refining in addition to specialist practices (Process Safety, Catalytic Reactors, Polymerisation, Fuel cells).
In exchange, you will be part of an international, diverse, friendly and supportive Energy & Chemicals Business team helping to build strong leads with potential customers. In addition to that, PSE has a track record of moving Inside Sales people into Field Sales positions within 2 years, and this is a good opportunity to carve out a successful sales career in a growing company.
- Identify, target and research potential customers and new leads for PSE.
- Make targeted sales prospecting approaches, through various mediums such as phone, email, LinkedIn.
- Qualify sales opportunities, establish an initial sales process and prioritise the prospects for engagement by the field sales team.
- Nurture customers through the sales process and move qualified customers to the field sales team.
- Update, manage and qualify information on PSE’s CRM system (Salesforce).
- Promote and help to manage PSE workshops, seminars and training courses.
- Manage and follow up batches of leads generated by PSE’s marketing activities (e.g. webinars, conferences and events).
What skills you should have:
- Degree qualified (First or 2:1) in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Interest in working for and good understanding of, the Energy & Chemicals industries
- Excellent 'Business Sense' for evaluating sales opportunities in a dynamic environment
- Strong sales skills or evidence of a genuine interest in developing them.
What skills we are looking for:
- Must have a ‘hunter’ mentality and be comfortable working in an inside sales environment with a high focus on outbound lead generation.
- Solid communication and presentation skills and able to adapt these depending on the client (you will be engaging with Process Engineering, Research and Development groups as well as Productions and Operations Management).
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, persistence.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary with a target bonus plan of up to 33% of salary
- Flexible working
- 26 days of holiday per year, plus 8 days of statutory Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Medical insurance
- Group life assurance
- Comprehensive internal and external training programme
- Excellent career development
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox discount platform
- Great office environment, with free fruit, coffee and biscuits, and regular social events
- Reimbursement of professional registration and cost of professional books
- Internal coaching sessions with a Professional Coach
Learn more about working at PSE and read some employee’s experience on our website.
If you wish to apply, please click on the button 'Apply here'