A Consultant: Bioprocessing and Product Performance Modelling in the Formulated Products team uses PSE’s gPROMS Platform and other tools to develop and maintain the bioprocessing and product performance modules within gPROMS FormulatedProducts. He/she works with the technical and commercial colleagues within the team as well as with customers to define requirements and to support taking the product to market.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and test mathematical models for gPROMS FormulatedProducts
- Productisation of modules including preparation of documentation, training and demonstration materials
- Ensure consistency and interoperability with the other modules of gPROMS FormulatedProducts
- Project execution and delivery to PSE’s customers
- Work with clients and prospects to progress product development:
- Gather requirements, user feedback and enhancement requests
- Propose formulations for new models based on internal and customer requirements
- Support existing customers in their application of gPROMS FormulatedProducts
- Support the sales and marketing efforts of the Formulated Products business
Externally Funded Development
- Contribute to relevant proposals
- Participate in project delivery
- Work with Marketing to prepare product marketing material (e.g. brochures, web pages etc.)
- Give presentations (at PSE-organised or public conferences)
Active participation in, and contribution to, all aspects of the Company’s technical and commercial activities related to the above.
If you wish to apply, please click on the button 'Apply here'