Summer Internship - Consultant Engineer
Departments Energy & Chemicals, Formulated Products and Digital Applications
Employment basis Full-Time, 37.5 hr p/w
Location Hammersmith, London, UK
Duration 12 weeks placement
Siemens Process Systems Engineering, is a software development company delivering leading Advanced Process Modelling software and related model-based engineering and services to the process industries. From our employees’ perspective, we operate an open, diverse, multinational and flexible culture, providing independence, opportunity to innovate, early responsibility and open and respected leadership.
The SPSE Internship programme offers you a fantastic opportunity to embark on a 3-month placement working on various projects with exposure to different industries such as Formulated Products, Energy & Chemicals, Process Safety, Fuel Cell, Product Development, among other areas.
As part of your student placement, you can use your engineering skills to support the development of SPSE products and services and in exchange, we offer you a supportive and passionate team of highly qualified Engineers who will help you learn how we are supporting the digital transformation of the process industries.
Each business unit will offer a project that is challenging, interesting and where you will work and support a team of people to deliver real value to our business and to the digital industries.
- Completed two years of a degree in Chemical Engineering or related degree (Biochemistry, Mechanical Engineering) with high achievement % score in modules (on track for a First or 2:1)
- Good A-level grades (minimum ABB, 128 UCAS tariff points) preferably in Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to learn independently, and from those around you.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and on your own.
- A desire to learn new skills.
What we offer you?
As part of your Internship program, you will work with our senior team of Engineers who will mentor you throughout the placement, giving you structured feedback, guidance on further technical skills and career developments as well as access to SPSE in-house trainings and a corporate induction.
If you wish to apply, please click on the button 'Apply here'
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the button 'Apply here'
- C++ Developers (Future Opportunities)
- Java Developers (Future Opportunities)
- Campaign Manager - Energy
- C++ (Numerics) Software Developer
- Full Stack Software Developer
- Senior Consultant Engineer
- Business Development Director, Formulated Products
- QA/Test Analyst
- Senior Consultant Engineer - Digital Applications
- DevOps Engineer
- Digital Applications Front End Developer
- Senior Business Development Director – Energy & Chemicals
- Business Development Director
- Graduate Applications Engineer
- Applications Engineer - Bioprocessing
- Graduate Applications Engineer - Bioprocessing
- Consultant, Formulated Products
- Graduate Consultant – Formulated Products
- Summer Internship - Consultant Engineer
- Internship – Consultant Engineer, 6 or 12-month
If you are interested in working for Siemens Process Systems Engineering but can't currently see a suitable role please click here.