Campaign Manager - Energy
Department Energy & Chemicals
Employment basis Full-Time, Permanent
Location Hammersmith, London, UK
Start date: Immediate
Salary range: Competitive package
Siemens Process Systems Engineering, (SPSE) is seeking a Campaign Manager to work in its Energy and Chemicals Business Unit. SPSE, a Siemens Business, is the world's leading supplier of Advanced Process Modelling technology and related model-based engineering and innovation services to the process industries. SPSE is expanding rapidly and currently employs approximately 280 staff engaged in sales, product development, software development, client consulting services and marketing.
This role reports to the Strategic Business Development Director – Energy (SBDD) and will work closely with the respective Practice Directors, the Marketing Director and the Corporate Marketing team as required to create and execute campaigns that focus on particular market segments, application areas, product capabilities, etc. Activities include identifying the target market; appreciating market drivers/trends/needs, creating the value proposition, positioning and messaging of SPSE solution (whether product and/or service); leading creation and delivery of relevant content; and assessing effectiveness based on opportunities generated.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
Working with the Strategic Business Development Director (SBDD) – Energy, the respective Practice Directors (PDs), the Marketing Director and the Corporate Marketing team as required:
- Develop a campaign plan for the target markets:
o Help to devise a schedule of campaigns for the year that focus on key market segments of interest, application areas, product capabilities, etc. (as appropriate)
o Agree content, timing and Practice and Corporate Marketing team(s) participation with the SBDD
o Measure the overall effectiveness of campaigns through pipeline generation and progress of those opportunities through the pipeline, refining the plan as necessary to achieve targets
- Develop and implement individual campaigns:
o Determine campaign focus, content, messaging and targeting
o Formulate positioning, message and value proposition based on the solution being offered and target audience
o Schedule a mix of mailshots, webinars, seminars, conferences and other events supported by print, web, social media and online content, co-ordinating speakers and other participants
o Organise and implement the campaign, utilising SPSE’s marketing team skills and resources
o Direct Inside Sales activities, including undertaking Inside Sales work where necessary, to create and maintain target lists in salesforce and ensure attendance at events. Acquire access to external contact lists where appropriate
o Work closely with sales team (including via Salesforce) to ensure that leads generated are managed effectively in the sales pipeline.
o Measure the effectiveness of various activities, assess, modify and repeat as required, continually refining the approach
- Create or oversee creation of relevant materials:
o Develop a sound understanding of the target markets’ requirements and competitor offerings
o Utilising this knowledge, work with the Marketing Director and sales teams to create positioning, messaging and value propositions for the relevant products, in order to articulate and communicate the value and benefits of SPSE solutions to the end customer
o Design marketing communications that link to the business strategy and use fluent written communication that communicates the products / solution benefits in an interesting and engaging way for the target audience.
o Work with applications engineers to generate demonstration materials and case studies that support the campaign approach.
o Create content and write primary copy – propositions, web content, flyers and other marketing materials – for implementation and delivery by Corporate Marketing.
o Where possible identify new positioning opportunities, messages and target audiences for SPSE products and solutions that differentiate in the market.
- Target Practices
- Process Safety
- Production Optimization
- Fuel Cells & Batteries
- Related non-Practice areas:
o New/clean energy topics (e.g. hydrogen economy, CCS, electrochemical reactors)
What we offer you
- Flexible working
- 26 days of holiday per year, plus 8 days of statutory Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Medical insurance
- Group life assurance
- Comprehensive internal and external training programs
- Excellent career development
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox discount platform
- Great office environment, with free fruit, coffee and biscuits, and regular social events
- Reimbursement of professional registration and cost of professional books
- Internal coaching sessions with a Professional Coach
SPSE is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you wish to apply, please click on the button 'Apply here'
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the button 'Apply here'
- C++ Developers (Future Opportunities)
- Java Developers (Future Opportunities)
- Campaign Manager - Energy
- C++ (Numerics) Software Developer
- Full Stack Software Developer
- Senior Consultant Engineer
- Business Development Director, Formulated Products
- QA/Test Analyst
- Senior Consultant Engineer - Digital Applications
- DevOps Engineer
- Digital Applications Front End Developer
- Senior Business Development Director – Energy & Chemicals
- Business Development Director
- Graduate Applications Engineer
- Applications Engineer - Bioprocessing
- Graduate Applications Engineer - Bioprocessing
- Consultant, Formulated Products
- Graduate Consultant – Formulated Products
- Summer Internship - Consultant Engineer
- Internship – Consultant Engineer, 6 or 12-month
If you are interested in working for Siemens Process Systems Engineering but can't currently see a suitable role please click here.